THE BOMBAY TALKIES STUDIO
LOG IN
Forgot your password?
Log in
Cancel
DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
Register
THE BOMBAY TALKIES STUDIO
RESET PASSWORD
Enter your email address and we'll send you details.
Cancel
THE BOMBAY TALKIES STUDIO
REGISTER
Cancel
ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT? LOG IN
 

Miley Cyrus Dog Was Electrocuted On Day 1 Of The Voice

By Bombay Talkies 17 / 10 / 2020 | 07:57 PM
She Couldn’t Even Open Her Mouth!

Universal News

United Nations 17/10/20:

The love affair of Miley Cyrus and her canines is well known. She recently spoke about a shocking incident when her dog suffered an electric shock on the sets of The Voice. She recalled what exactly happened on the sets on The Voice, on the first day of her stint as a coach.


Miley Cyrus said, “You know on sets there’s, like, wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around, like, ‘Who’s going to win The Voice?’ And my dog goes and bites on to the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden, we notice she’s convulsing and she’s getting electrocuted.” “And you can’t open her mouth because the person who’s trying to open her mouth is also being electrocuted. But she was totally fine,” Miley Cyrus added.

By Universal Times